Thursday, January 1, 2009

Its coming...........

It's a week away.......... It makes me sick to my stomach......... It makes me want to stay in bed and sleep for 13 hours (as I did today)........... It makes me want to push everyone away from me (including my son)............ It sucks the life out of me........... It crushes the light in my spirit........ It drains my energy.......... It leaves me blank and empty............ It brings intense anxiety........ It brings horrible flashbacks...... It summons the hatred I have deep inside me..... It leaves me with barely enough patience to remain calm in the simplest of situations......... It lowers a 500lb weight onto my chest........ It reminds me of the cruelest realities........ It disrupts my dreams........ It reminds me I'm alone.........

No comments: