Monday, September 22, 2008

Introduction about me

So ~ A little background on me. I'm 27, one son named Logan, he's 5.

He's autistic, so there will no doubt be blogs that revolve around him, and the issues that I go through with that aspect of my life...

I'm widowed, my husband was murdered, so there will no doubt be blogs that revolve around that part of my life, and the trial, my thoughts, my fears, and just what ever happens to go through my mind at the moment....

I like to addiction hop. Sometimes I'm an alocoholic, going to the bars and clubs 3-4 times a week. Sometimes I'm a smoker. Sometimes I'm a sex addict sleeping with up to 4 different men in one weeks time. SOMETIMES I'm an all around addict, going to the bars, smoking, AND taking home random men.... (But haven't been there for a while)

Currently, I'm trying to get healthy and focus on me right now. Trying to quit the smoking, and the beer, (I'm down to the occasional beer) Though grocery shopping the other day my son asked (in a very loud voice and pointing mind you) if we needed a "this kind of drink mommy". Yeah is was a giant case of Bud Light. I got some looks from the shoppers near by.... It was kinda funny actually.....

Oh, and I am trying to distant myself from loving unavailable men. I know it sucks.... Either they are married, overseas, work~a~holics, or just plain not willing to commit.... (ok.... so 9.5 times out of 10 I don't want to commit) but I am really working on my commitment phobias.....

Oh yeah, I like to talk about life, the meaning of it, how to get what we want, what we need, and I just might post some things on here about God, and my belief or non belief of him.... It varies.... Currently I am trying to find him....

Oh and you might get to hear the funny workout stories too.... O~M~G are they funny!!!

No comments: