Sunday, October 10, 2010

The soldier

There are days when I want to give into it all... Days that I want to be a girl. Days that I want to be weak, and fragile, and vulnerable. Days that I want to curl up at his feet and let him be the man and take care of it all for me.... Days that I want him to hold my world together for 5 minutes so I can breathe.... There are days that I want to love him so deeply and passionately and in ways that to truly understand must be felt first hand. There are days that I am beating on my walls to let me out so I can give, so I can play, so I can be free.... There are days that I WANT to have hope. Days that I WANT to believe it's possible. Days that this girl inside me begs to be fed her dreams......

But there is a soldier that stands guard outside those walls.....

No comments: